Saturday, 7 January 2012

Spots 'n' Dots

Good morning! It's time for me to tell you about the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.  This week we have two sponsors - the Stamp Fairy and Crafty Ribbons - and we now have a regular monthly sponsor in the fabulousness that is Joanna Sheen!

Our challenge this week is "Spots 'n' Dots" and the DT were given images from the Stamp Fairy to play with.



I coloured the image with Copics and put her on a Marianne die cut.  The papers are from a 6"x6" Christmas paper pack (Fancy Pants, I think). I put some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers in the centre of a couple of plain Prima ones and added some Pebble Inc dots to the corners.

Amazing, isn't it, how quickly you get back into the old routine after Christmas?  So it's housework for me for the rest of today and schoolwork at some point tomorrow.  Never mind, it'll soon be Easter!

Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs

Tracey xx

12 comments:

catherine said...

such a pretty card
x catherine

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Tracey :o) Love your pretty papers and sweet image. That die cut frame is gorgeous too! Lisa x

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty card Tracey ! Love your papers and the sweet image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

This is so cute Tracey, love the image you used, and gorgeous papers and flowers xxx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Tracey, cant think of christmas for another 12 months and once I get off my laptop the dishwasher awaits!!
Clairexx

An Occasional Genius said...

Easter!! Mind you I noticed on the SS challenge blog, some silly has put on how many days til Christmas there lol!!! I love this card of yours, gorgeous colours & a lovely layout. Enjoy your weekend xx

Claire said...

Aww such a lovely card Tracey - lovin' the pink. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Ooooooooh, me likey, me likey a lot! The spotty flower centres really pull the whole thing together. Mwah. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, such a pretty card. Love the image and the frame. Colours are great too. Easter - ahhh no don't want to know!! Can you believe I saw Easter eggs in a supermarket yesterday - un-blooming-believable!!

Sarah

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Love this die cut, image and amazing flowers.
Hugs
Natali

mixamatoasties said...

Love this card Tracey. Image and colours are fab.


xx