Friday, 23 March 2012

Kolouring on Kraft

Rushing again this evening but at least it's Friday and next week is the last week of term! Yay!

Although I've been trying to practise using my Timmy pens, I still want to get better at colouring with Prismas, so when I saw the challenge over at CES Challenges - Colour on Kraft - I decided to get the old pencils out and give it a go.
The card couldn't be simpler - I stamped directly onto the Kraft card and cut a 6"x 6" square from another piece of Kraft card.  I used a Martha Stewart PATP punch to make a frame, cutting out the middle with a square Nestie.  A few sticky pads and a Martha Stewart punched butterfly were all that was needed to put the whole thing together.  Apologies though for the rubbish photo - it looks like a snail has wandered across the wee girl's garden!
It's been a long week, so I think I've earned myself a little glass of something.  Have a lovely evening and hopefully I'll see you all again over the weekend.

Take care,

Tracey xx

12 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Tracey...and have a super weekend hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous Tracey...I just love kraft at the minute.

Fi
x

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card Tracey,fab image.xxx

Tracy said...

I love how you've framed your image Tracey. I have to break out those pencils from time to time too. :-) Even entered the same challenge. LOL She's a cutie! Hugs!

Stempelhexe said...

Ei schönes Kärtchen ist das geworden, gefällt mir sehr.

LG
Ulla

coops said...

so stunning tracey,.gorgeous sweet image and i love your colouring on the kraft :D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Tracey ! And I love the frame around the cutie pie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Uma said...

lovely Tracey, fab idea to make a lovely ornate frame, great colouring

xxxtglxxx said...

This is terrific Tracey! :) I love to see this colouring on craft malarky (but not brave enough to give it a go! lol)

Beautiful with the punched frame details, it looks like a work of art!

hugs

xxalisonxx

CraftyC said...

Hiya Tracey, sorry I missed this post as this is gorgeous. You've done a wonderful job colouring on craft and the border is beautiful
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey, sorry I've missed you last few posts - didn't want to communicate this funk I'm in to everyone!

Great cards and love this one - it really does look like a framed picture. The little butterfly is just so sweet.

Sarah