Sunday, 4 March 2012

Swirls and Pearls

Hope you're all enjoying a relaxing weekend! I'm back to tell you about our latest challenge over at Lovely hAnglar Only.
Our challenge theme is "Swirls and Pearls" and this is what I made...



The pretty paper is from the K & Co Juliane 6" x 6" pad - I really like the blue-grey tones in the flowers. The cute little hAnglar boy has been coloured with Copics and has had a good dusting of Glamour Dust over his wings. He's been cut out with an oval Go Kreate die and I used 2 oval doily die cuts (Marianne? I think) behind the image.



The card base is very pale grey Bazzill and the Martha Stewart PATP got a good workout to give me the lacy edges! I also used the fabulous swirl Doohickey die - I use that so much now, I wonder why it took me so long to decide to buy it!

The  pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as are some of the flowers and the butterfly was made using a Martha Stewart punch. The remaining flowers are by Magnolia.  Finally I distressed a Doohicky tag die cut with some Aged Mahogany distress ink and added a little Magnolia rose to finish it off.

This fortnight we are sponsored by the fabulousness that is


The Ribbon Reel is kindly donating a £10 voucher for their lovely online store - well worth checking out!

So come on over to Lovely hAnglar Only and take a look at what my fabby teamies have been working on!  They're sure to inspire you!
Have a great week - hope to be back soon!

Hugs

Tracey xx


 

12 comments:

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie so love this little cutie & the paper is delicious. Fab card shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Tracey,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Ilona said...

Tracey, your card is so cute, all the laces and the beautiful paper fits perfect to the little cutie.
hugs, ilona xx

Stempelhexe said...

Tracey, eine total schöne und niedliche Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Vicky said...

Fabulous creation sweetie...and have a lovely evening too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Love this card Tracey - this is so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Liefs Ineke said...

Hello Tracey your creation is beautiful.

Hugs Ineke xxx

nicolet said...

Your card is really stunning!!
And the coloring...Fabulous!!
Hugs Nicolet

coops said...

so stunning tracey.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card Tracey ! I love those soft colours and the image is too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww :) What a sweetie! Lovely card, really pretty papers and embellies and such a cute stamp! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Tracey, thank you for the tip, Your card is Gorgeous love the PATP and beautiful paper!!
Hugs
Hazel xx