Another stunningly lovely day here in SW Scotland - what a shame I was at work and not out in the sunshine. It's all downhill now weather-wise apparently, but who cares? It's the HOLIDAYS!!
Inspired by the beautiful Spring weather I inked up this little cutie from Lili of the Valley.
I coloured her with my new Timmy Distress Pens, water and a paintbrush. I'm starting to get used to them now and much prefer the pens to the reinkers. I cut the image out with a circle Nestie and inked the edges with Walnut Stain.
The papers are Basic Grey - the bottom layered is from the Little Black Dress collection and the top square is from the 6" x 6" Sugared pad (which I can't find anywhere anymore). I cut a strip of French Vanilla Bazzill and made a border with my Doohickey die, then added a strip of seam binding from the Ribbon Girl before sticking on a double bow.
I wanted to keep the layout simple to show off the image, so I managed to exercise some restraint with the old roses, just adding a small cluster to two corners.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Basic Grey Challenges - Mothers Day/Girlie (Little Black Dress and Sugared papers)
I'm going to treat myself to a glass of wine and watch Gardener's World while trying not to think about how much of my holiday is going to be taken up with trying to sort out the mess outside!
Will be back tomorrow with details of the new Sweet Stampin' challenge.
Have a lovely evening!
Tracey xx

7 comments:
Such a pretty card, Tracey! I LOVE that paper that you've used! Fab colouring and lovely embellishments. Lisa x
fab card Tracey...so sweet!! I haven't bought any of the Distress pens...how do you rate them??
Fi
x
Eine niedliche Karte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
Lovely card Tracey, that is a sweet image! And it is still sunny here too. We are not used to this are we? Xxx
What a precious card Tracey ! Love the sweet image and the flowers in the corners look so so lovely ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
She's just darling Tracey! Great job with the pens. :-) Love the spring feel of this card. Hugs!
so stunning tracey.really fab image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment