Is the sun shining on you today? What glorious weather we've been having! I'm hoping to get all of my housework out of the way as soon as possible so that I can get into the garden. All being well the Boy Wonder and I will be having our first barbie of the year this evening. These are indeed rare occasions, so pigging out is an absolute must!
Enough of me wittering on. I have a card to show you. There's a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' starting this morning and this week's theme is "Moon and Stars". This gave me the opportunity to ink up this lovely hAnglar stamp, which doesn't get used very often now that the Boy Wonder and his pals are almost teenagers.
I used the MME papers (again!) and inked and layered them with Bazzill. Not much in the way of embellies on this one as it's a boy's card, just a couple of buttons. The doily was cut with a Cheery Lynn die and I inked that too with some Walnut Stain DI.
The little hAnglar lad was coloured with Copics and I added bucketloads of Glamour Dust to the moon and star.
I do hope you'll join us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're sponsored by Bugaboo who are giving away digis as a prize. You can take a look at the gorgeous DT cards the Sweeties have made here.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Tracey xx
13 comments:
Hope you get in the garden soon! Fab card, love all the papers and te vintage feel. Hope you have a fab weekend, Wedgie xxx
It´s lovely Tracey!
Hugs Nicolet
Simply adorable Tracey....:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Ooh, have you got the sausages on? Gorgeous weather for it indeed. Fabulous card Tracey. Enjoy your weekend hon xx
Love the layers Tracey, fabulous image and colouring, love the papers too..have a lovely BBQ..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous and so sweet Tracey!!! enjoy the sunshine!!
This is so so adorable Tracey ! Love the image and the doily looks stunning ! Got to have that die !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Love this card, such a cute image and gorgeous papers. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Pam x
gorgeous card tracey.i love the sweet image and your colouring is stunning ;D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card Tracey.
Susan xx
It's so adorable. Love your card. The image is cute and your coloring fab.
And the papers are great again ;)
Hugs
Doreen xx
Beautiful card. Love your layers and lovely image. Gorgeous.
Hugs
Natali
This is smashing :) so cute and again gorgeous papers :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Post a Comment