Our challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin' is Ribbons and Bows! Not surprisingly, we'd like to see creations with ribbons and bows on them!
Here's mine - I went a bit girlie for this one!
I made an 8" x 8" card this time so that I could use my deep edger Martha Stewart PATP. I cut some Maja Design papers using a Go Kreate die and added some Doohickey swirls. I put some little pearls on the swirls to "lift" them a bit, as the soft grey tones can look a bit flat.
The image is one of my favourite girlie images from Lili of the Valley. I coloured her with Distress Ink Markers and used some dots of liquid pearls here and there in the background.
Finally, I tied a big bow using ribbon from the Ribbon Girl and added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I do hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week. The Sweeties have made the most gorgeous projects to inspire you and we have our usual selection of gorgeous prizes for our randomly chosen weekly and monthly winners! Our monthly sponsor is Joanna Sheen and this week's sponsor is the fabby Crafty Ribbons! All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is play along and remember to STAMP!
I'm trying to catch up with myself a bit after a very hectic few days. It's like November here in Scotland at the moment, with incessant, torrential rain and strong winds. At least it means I won't be able to get to work on the jungle that is my garden - I think that's going to have to be a job for the summer holidays.
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolias.
Have a fabby day!
Hugs
Tracey xx

14 comments:
Wow Tracey this is stunning!! I love the PATP and your colouring is beautiful as is all your pretty details! Yep what happened to the summer! thinking of building an Ark!! Lol!
Hugs
Jacqui x
All that lacey goodness is just beautiful Tracey. Sure did make a beautiful effect for your card base and the softly colored image matches perfectly. Hugs!
Tracy this is just beautiful what a stinning card and beautiful lacey background Hugs Elaine
Truly gorgeous Tracey...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous girlie card Tracey.
My mum's garden turned into a bit of a jungle recently, with her hayfever she can't really tackle the lawn easily. So I gave it a go over with the lawn mower this week on one of our dry days! It was hard work!!
Wedgie xxx
Absolutely beautiful card hun. Hugs, Claire x
Wow, this fantastic card is soooooooooooooooo pretty. I can't tell you how gorgeous I think it is. xx
This is a fantastic card Tracey and love all the delicateness to it with the punching. Great image too. Hope you enjoy your weekend and the weather improves for us all
x catherine
so stunning tracey.the punched frame is beautiful and gorgeous sweet image and colours :D
xx coops xx
Another gorgeous one Tracey love it!
Wow!!!
Stunning card Tracey.
Susan xx
So so so pretty Tracey. Love it to bits!!! x
Sooo beautiful!! Love this gorgeous punch you used and lovely colours. Sweet image and amazing bow.
Hugs
Natali
Really adorable girlie card! I love the light and airy feeling :)
Post a Comment