Good morning everyone! It's the start of the weekend and the start of a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'!
This week we'd like to see STITCHING on your cards. This can be real or faux, we don't mind. I went for machine stitching on my card but whatever I'd chosen it wouldn't be straight, as I find it almost impossible to stitch or draw a straight line!
I used MME papers from the "On the Sunny Side" collection and stitched the panels to Bazzill cardstock. The image is a Mo Manning digi which I coloured with Copics. I added some Glossy Accents to the pinwheel and put a blob of Liquid Pearls in the centre.
I kept the whole thing pretty simple, just adding a bow made from ribbon from my stash, some liquid pearls and a Craftwork Cards sentiment circle.
I do hope you can join in with our challenge this week. The Sweeties have made some wonderful inspiration projects which are well worth a look!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Tracey xx

22 comments:
gorgeous card Tracey. Love the image and the colours.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Doreen xx
gorgeous card love the dp's Tracey!
Hey at least you made the sewing attempt, i went for the faux, lol.
Adorable card!
Fabbo image and totally lovin the yellow. Gorgeous Hun. xx
Simply adorable Tracey..:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
What a cute card! I love the glossy details on the spin-thing ( have no idea what they are called).
(edit this way: If you wanted to know about my clouds I basically do like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvq-pnID2wo. I just use softer colors and a spongdauber. ( i use different templates for different colors i have noticed that i transfer the darker colors otherwise:))
Gorgeous card Tracey. That image is adorable. You're very brave with the sewing. I would have gone down the faux route I'm afraid ;)
Susan xx
Hi! this is such a gorgeous card,love the sweet image and your colours/papers too.hugs Lou.xx
Gorgeous card hun - love the image, fab layout and gorgeous colour and papers. Hugs, Claire x
Adorable Tracey! I like how you muted the colors a bit. Everyone seems to be going for the bold red, white and blue with her, but this looks so wonderful. Lovely! Hugs!
gorgeous card tracey.really stunning image and i love your colours :D
xx coops xx
It's beautiful Tracey and your stitching is fab! Love the wee image, she's so cute :) Sarah x
This is gorgeous Tracey, I love the colours and your stitching looks so good to me, love it.. and thank you for stopping by today. Big hugs xxx
Hi tracey
Fabulous card - love the image and the papers - just lovely.
Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me some comments - I really appreciate it.
Have a great week.
Toodle pip
Hazel xx
Hi Tracey! Oh this is so beautiful! Love the color mixtures on here and your colouring of this adorable image is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Elise
Hi Tracey
Thank you for the lovely welcome back to blogland.
Loving the card you have posted here. Such a lovely image and it matches perfectly with your backing paper!
Love Jules xx
What a delightful card Tracey ! I love the image ! Great papers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful card Tracey! Its sooo cheerful - I love those papers, especially the bunting one. Your stitching looks perfectly straight to me....or maybe I'm standing wonky??? Wedgie xxx
I think this image is adorable Tracey! :) Gorgeous papers and colouring too!
I had to laugh at your vinegar comment. My mum used to pickle cucumber and onion in a bowl on a sunday to have with sandwiches for tea. I dont 'do' vinegar at all, but I loved the smell of that and it tasted divine! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Hi Tracey, I just love this image so much, she is so sweet and looks great in many colour combos. Love how you have coloured her and the dps are fab.
Hugs
Kat xx
great card Tracey and all those special touches have a great effect. Hope your enjoying your weekend
x catherine
Awww, she is gorgeous Tracey!
Post a Comment