Monday, 23 July 2012

Fairy Cute!

I am so fed up with this awful weather.  Yes, I know it's apparently lovely, sunny and warm in the rest of the UK, but here in SW Scotland it's so dark I've got the light on!  It's cold and blowing a gale and apparently it's going to rain non-stop until tomorrow night.   Mr Weather Man told us last week that the north of Scotland would get some much needed rain and that the weather front would move up and away, giving us more seasonal weather.  Well, let me tell you, it hasn't moved far enough and I want my money back! 


Rant over... I feel better for that!

It's taken me a while to ink up this Magnolia cutie, but I'm so glad I did! She's a joy to colour.  I've enjoyed colouring with my Copics again after concentrating on the Distress Markers (still love these too!) and I spent quite a long time colouring her dress to get the shading right.



I got the Martha Stewart PATPs out again to make a fancy border for my card.  The papers are both by Magnolia and I used some of my larger WOC flowers which I've been hoarding for ages. I gave Tilda's wings some sparkle with Glamour Dust and added a few dots of white Liquid Pearls to the image rather than go mad with the bling!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Fairy Nice
Deep Ocean Challenges - Fantasy World


Have a lovely day and send us some sunshine if you can!

Hugs

Tracey x


11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is fabulous sweetie x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Tracey.

Been raining all day here too :(

xxx

Kim said...

Love this Tracey! That blue is striking! I only use copics, never tried other markers, good for you to be able to do both!

Elise said...

HI Tracey!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the blue/green/white combo .. stunning!!! And you've coloured this Tilda so beautifully!

Hugs,
Elise

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tracey, love the beautiful blue, gorgeous colouring, love the card edge too..
fabulous scene..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.stunning colours and the tilda is really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey this is so adorable ! I love the border and the delicious image ! Love your flowers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Home sweet home said...

Wow!!!this is so gorgeous,love it. Hugs Merethe

Alberto said...

Amazin coloring and i love everything about your card! the colors are great and these two stamps together are just amazing!!
thank you so much for join us at Deep ocean these 2 weeks!
hope you will join us again soon!

hugs, Alby

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining in this week's CCT challenge.

Faye said...

Lovely, lovely blue card. I should use blue more. xx