I used this sketch from the current challenge at Die-ing for a Challenge:
I kept everything fairly simple and used just one DP from the Basic Grey Plumeria pad. The image is one of the older Lili of the Valley stamps and she's been coloured with Copics. I added liquid pearls and some Stickles for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is also a Lili of the Valley stamp and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die-ing for a Challenge - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
I really should be weeding in the garden while it's dry, but I can't tear myself away from the Olympics! I've really enjoyed the swimming and the gymnastics - didn't the GB boys do well yesterday? And now we've got a horsey Silver Medal too!
Whatever you're doing, have a great day.
Hugs,
Tracey x


14 comments:
Beautiful card! I'm sure your mum will cherish it! I hope she feels better real soon!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Gorgeous card Tracey - love the image, fab layout and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x
This is such a super card Tracey for your mum and I'm sure it will cheer her up. hope she has a speedy recovery
x catherine
Just so cute Tracey...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Oh that's fab. That might just have inspired me to do my card that I'm struggling with.
Love Rosie, she's such a great image but I haven't used her in a long time.
Hope your mum feeling better soon.
xx
Was für eine herrliche Karte.
LG
Ulla
so gorgeous tracey.i love the image and stunning colours ;D
xx coops xx
This is so adorable Tracey ! Love your papers and the image is so so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This lovely card would make me feel better. :) You have rocked the sketch too. Hope your Mum feels more chirpy soon. xx
so sweet Tracey! Adorably colored and designed!
Awww sorry to hear your mum isn't feeling too good, I'm sure your gorgeous card will cheer her up no end!
It's Rosie Posie, isn't it - if not my fav LoTV stamp, she's in my top 5! Wonderful colouring and love your colour choices.
Thanks as well for your beautiful birthday card - soo sweet. Want to know a a secret? Emily said it was her favourite of all the cards I've got!!
Cheerio
Sarah
Hope your mom's feeling better soon. This pretty will definitely cheer her up. :-) Hugs!
Hi sweetie this is amazing,thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time hugs Pops x x x
Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time x
Post a Comment