Once again, Martha Stewart helped me to make a border for my card! And - gasp!- I cut into another piece of my beloved Girls Paperie paper. I added some ribbon from my stash plus a selection of roses and a heart-shaped doily courtesy of Wild Orchid Crafts.
Tilda has been coloured with Copics and I put some Glossy Accents on the jam jar, which you might just be able to see. I'm very pleased with my recent purchase of the little chipboard corner embellies. I painted them with Picket Fence Crackle Paint and quite like the way they turned out.
Finally I used an older Magnolia stamp to print the jam label. I coloured the little strawberries with Copics and again put some Glossy Accents on to make them stand out.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bizzy Becs Challenges - Flower Power
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sugar (Tilda Only)
Magnolia Down Under - Fun with Doilies
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sugar (Tilda Only)
Magnolia Down Under - Fun with Doilies
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx

13 comments:
Gorgeous card,love the imag and the colours too.
Hugs Merethe
Gorgeous card Tracey! What a sweet image and I love the colours! Wedgie xxx
Beautiful card Tracey and is a great image. love the borders and the colours
x catherine
Oh what a gorgeous card, Tracey!
Your colouring is brilliant, the jam in her jar looks delicious!
Love how gorgeously you've mixed the beautiful designpaper with the red embellishments!
have a nice day!
hugs
Hanna
so stunning tracey.i love your colours and gorgeous tilda and design :D
xx coops xx
WOW Tracey ! I adore your card ! Everything is simply perfect ! Love the paper, the border, the little jam label, the image - so sweet ! - and the flowers ! I love everything !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Oh What a super cute and totally gorgeous card, Thanks so much for playing along at Magnolia Down Under this week!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx
Gorgeous, Tracy! Love the colors and the theme, the fab stamp and your design! Thanks for joining us in Tilda's Town this week. Hugs, Elizabeth
What a beautiful card Tracey!!
I love all those red details and your colouring is amazing!!
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!! Good luck in the draw!!
Hugs, Tina
HI Tracey! This is simply STUNNING! Love all the beautiful reds mixed in with the whites and hints of blues! Love the bordered frame around your card too!
Hugs,
Elise
Hi
Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Hugs, Janne
Beautiful!!! Great colors and use of the doily..
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
hugs.........
Brilliant card tracey - so love the colours - just perfect.
Thanks for coming by to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Toodles
Hazel xx
Post a Comment