Tuesday, 31 July 2012

It's Candy Time!

This is a "sticky" post for my blog candy.  Please scroll down for latest posts.



Hello! The Boy Wonder and I are back from our holiday in sunny Barcelona. We had a fabulous time - there was so much to do! We didn't see everything that we had planned, but that gives us new things to do should we go back again!

It was my blogaversary recently so I thought it only right and proper to have a bit of a giveaway to say thank you to my lovely followers and friends.  I've been collecting stuff for a while so here's a little peek at what's in the box!


A bit of a dodgy photo,  I know, so I've listed the contents below:

25 assorted Promarkers
3 6x6" paper pads:  Scrapcake - My Private Happiness
                          Cosmo Cricket - Twenty-three
           Prima - Meadowlark
1 Memory Box metal die - Jasmine Frame
3 Magnolia stamps - 2 x Tildas, 1 x background stamp
1 Nellie Snellen stamp - Yippee Yeah
2 Cosmic Shimmer sprays (blue and orange)
assorted flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
some lace, charms and pins
I've also included some mounted but unused (hangs head in shame) Lili of the Valley Baking Mice stamps - they may as well go to a good home!


To enter, just leave a comment and I'll ask the Boy Wonder to pick a name out of the hat at the end of the month.  Could I just add that this candy is for my current followers - please don't follow me just because I have candy on offer as, quite frankly, it just isn't fair. 

I've been catching up with my DT cards but hope to have something new to post tomorrow!

Hugs

Tracey xx

21 comments:

Fiona said...

glad you had a fabby holiday!! i believe you are coming to Edinburgh soon too...woo hoo!!

what a fabulous candy giveaway!!


Fi
x

Lorraine said...

wow what a fabtastic candy thankyou so much the winner will be thrilled xx

catherine said...

So glad Tracey that you enjoyed your holiday and hopefully had more sun than we have here!!
Fabulous candy you are very generous. I would love the chance to be in the draw
x catherine

Pamela said...

Pleased to hear you had a great holiday Tracey. Great candy, thank you for the chance.

Pam x

Rachel said...

Ohh Tracey, what fab candy! Thank you for the chance to win!

Glad you had a lovely holiday.
Wedgie xxx

Tina said...

glad you had an amazing trip...thanks for the chance to win some amazing candy

Kathleen said...

Such generous candy Tracey, thank you for the chance to win. I will post this pic on my blog tomorrow to spread the word ( I am using my ipad just now and have no idea how toput a pic on my side bar! Lol)
Hugs
Kat xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Happy Blogaversary to you, and thanks for offering yummy candy.
Sounds like a great trip - always leave more to see next time!

Anke said...

Thanks for the chance to win this lovely candy,
Glad you have a fine holiday!!
Hugs Anke

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey ! It's nice to have you back and to know you enjoyed your hols ! Thank you for giving us the chance to win such a fantastic prize ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Kim said...

Glad to hear you had a great time on your holiday (of course in America we call it a vacation hehe) of which I go on mine in 10 days and cannot wait!
Very generous candy by the way!!!!

Tracy said...

Oh boy! You've been gathering up quite a collection Tracey! What an awesome candy. Happy blogaversary and thanks for the chance to win!
So glad to hear you and boy wonder had a great time. Hope you've got some pics to share. :-) Hugs!

mixamatoasties said...

Fab candy Tracey.

How exciting, you're coming to Edinburgh too :D

Susan xx

Faye said...

Glad you had such a great time on hols. :)
xx

Doreen said...

what a stunning candy. WOW - so happy to be your follower *lol*
In two months I hve holidays too *lol*
big hugs
doreen xx

Unknown said...

What fantastic candy Tracey , you are so kind and so generous , thank you so much for the chance to win Hugs Elaine

Hanna said...

Oh, your candy is absolutely delicate Tracy! A cardmaker's dream.
You're so sweet offering all these goodies! Thank you so much for the chance to win.

Hugs
Hanna

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow gorgeous candy Tracey thanks for the chance!!

Natali said...

Great candy!! Thank you for a chance.
Happy Blogoversary!!!
Hugs
Natali

Home sweet home said...

Wow!!!grat candy,Thank you for a chance, :)Hugs Merethe

Sybille Engbers said...

Wouw! A great candy!! I try it :o)

Hugs Bille