Here's my version:
I opted for shades of brown which may seem a bit unseasonal, but if you were to look outside my window...
Anyhoo, I used the yummy vintage/shabby papers from a Maja Designs paper pad and added quite a few die cuts to the design. I used the Chloe Stem from Memory Box, Spellbinders rose die with Memory box small rolled roses in the centre, a Doohickey border and die for the leafy bit and a lace corner die by Cheery Lynn. I added some gems to the centre of the rolled roses and put a wee Martha Stewart punched butterfly in the corner of the image mat.
The sweet image is by Emerald Faeries who just happen to be our sponsor at Sweet Stampin' this week. I really enjoyed colouring this image with my Copics and I added a bit of sparkle to the mushroom and the fairy wings with some Glamour Dust.
I do hope you can join in this week. As well as our weekly prize draw we also have a monthly draw to win a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen's online store, so it's well worth playing along! Why not pop over to Sweet Stampin' and take a look at the gorgeous cards my Team Abi Teamies have made?
Enjoy your Saturday!
Hugs
Tracey x
15 comments:
Those wings are sparkling. Exactly as fairy wings should. Lovely card Tracey. x
I really like this one. The chloe stems are a fab touch. xx
Fabby card Tracey. I love this image - is so so so cute.
Big hugs and a great weekend again
Doreen xx
Love this Tracey. Not sure I would have been up to this one :)
Susan x
Simply gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x
Sweet card Tracey. Love your layout and those fab flowers. Wedgie xxx
Oooh I like at lot Tracey, a mono colour choice I would never have thought of using - but works perfectly.
Great flowers as well and love those dies!!
Sarah
PS - Sounds like you had a fab holiday!
Oooh I like at lot Tracey, a mono colour choice I would never have thought of using - but works perfectly.
Great flowers as well and love those dies!!
Sarah
PS - Sounds like you had a fab holiday!
This is a beautiful card Wendy and such a sweet image. Love the papers and the flowers
x catherine
I'm a brown lovin' girl myself so I really like this Tracey. Precious image and fun embellies! Hugs!
Ooh, WOW, Tracey your card is AMAZING! You've really mastered this challenge, such a brilliant choise of colour for the monochrome theme. Looks amazing!
Love the colouring of your image, it's absolutely adorable. The sparkle is fabulous!
hugs
Hanna
so stunning tracey.i love your mono design and gorgeous image and sparkle :D
xx coops xx
Oh Tracey your card is gorgeous ! What a sweet image ! I love the colours you have chosen and the die cuts are so beautiful ! Love your flowers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
oh gorgeous card!
Beautiful card. Lovely image and details. And I fall in love with these pretty flowers. Great idea.
Hugs
Natali
Post a Comment