Sunday, 29 July 2012

Under the Sea

I haven't used these hAnglar stamps for quite a long time, so I thought I'd wheel them out in time for the Cupcake "Ocean" challenge which closes later today.



I used MME Fine and Dandy Boy papers and cut the waves border with a Memory Box die.  The seaweed was cut with Sizzix and Doohickey dies from white card which  I coloured with Copics. The fish, banner and sentiment are also hAnglar stamps.

The Boy Wonder and I had a great day out yesterday (if a tad wet!) with some of the Sweeties.  We went over to Edinburgh and had a day out at the zoo with Abi, Fi,  Susan and our kids.  It poured with rain off and on all day but it was so good to meet everyone at last and the kids all got on so well. 

Oh, and while I'm here, I should also let you know that it's Christmas in July over at Sweet Stampin' this week. Let's see those Christmas cards, folks! The Sweeties have made some beautiful cards to get you in the Christmas mood, so do hop over and take a look.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tracey xx

9 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tracey! Fab design and colouring.

Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

What a fabulous card! You have set a great little scene.

Love the colour combo and the lovely waves across the bottom.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

How cute! I love the aqua color Tracey and the fun waves and "seaweed". Precious card! Hugs!

Claire said...

Great card Tracey - love the images, great colour choice and the die cut seaweed and waves - just brilliant. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.your design is stunning and i love the sweet imges ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is truly gorgeous Tracey ! The images are so so sweet and I love the wave border ! Beautiful papers too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Wishcraft said...

Oh how cute! Love the images and gorgeous papers too, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Joy!crafts said...

What a lovely card, the images is very lovely and beautiful colours.
Hugs Anke

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab! Love the sentimental banner (if that's the technical term for it!)

Great to meet you on Saturday. My boys are making plans for another meet!!!

Susan xx