Helloooo! It's Saturday, it's the holidays (yay!) and there's a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'!
We'd love to see your paper pieced designs this week. Our sponsor is Bunny Zoe's Crafts who are giving away a £10 voucher and we also have our monthly prize which is kindly donated by Joanna Sheen.
The Sweeties in Team Abi have been paper-piecing away and have made the most gorgeous inspiration cards for you, so do hop over to Sweet Stampin' and take a look.
And here's one I made earlier...
I used some lovely summery MME paper (appropriately called On the Sunny Side) and kept the layout very simple as the stamped image is quite big. The image mat is cut with an oval Nestie which (just about) goes with the Go Kreate oval I used to cut out the image. The cute CC image is Party Lucy and she is a joy to colour with the old Copics. I paper pieced her dress and the bow using more of the MME paper.
I didn't want to clutter up the card with embellies, so I played safe and simply added some ribbon from my stash, a MS punched butterfly and some Pebbles Inc pearls.
I thought I'd enter this in the Papertake Weekly challenge (Anything Goes).
More cleaning for me today. Mum and Dad are coming to house/dog sit while the Boy Wonder and I are off on holiday so I'll have to make sure that the housework is done to Mum's standard! Let the tap polishing commence!
Hugs
Tracey xx

18 comments:
Oh Tracey, this is so so sweet ! Love this little cutie ! Your paper piecing is fantastic ! Love the papers too ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Absolutely precious Tracey! The paper piecing looks perfect and your coloring looks amazing! Beautiful inspiration! Hugs!
Tracey what a sweet and pretty card well done she is a gorgeous image Hugs Elaine
Just so gorgeous Tracey..:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Fantastic card Tracey. Super image and the paper piecing looks great. hope you enjoy your holiday
x catherine
Such an adorable card Tracey, love the paper piecing and fabulous colours...happy polishing..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow!! I seriously love this card!!! the colours are perfect and your paper piecing is just gorgeous! I have this stamp, she has nevers seen ink, Blush! but you have inspired me!
hugs
Jacqui x
so gorgeous tracey.stunning sweet image and design :D
xx coops xx
Adorable image, fab papers and brilliant paper-piecing! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
I love this card Tracey, its fab! Love the colours, those fab papers and your awesome colouring!
Wedgie xxx
Love, love, love this card. Cuteness. xx
fantastic card Tracey. Your coloring is great and I love your paper piecing.
Big hugs
Doreen xx
Gorgeous card Tracey.
I love this pretty image and I love these colours too, real feel good and happy colours.
Paper piecing is one of my favourite techniques!
Hugs Elaine xx
Oh Tracey, this card so lovely. Sweet image and love this fresh and sunny paper choice.
Hugs
Natali
Hi Tracey, am figuring you're off on your hols now and hoping you and your son are having a lovely time.
Sorry it's taken me ages to reply to your lovely comment on my paper flowers bouquet, I am so behind with commenting it's terrible!
I don't know where this giving presents to teachers has come from either - but all the other parents do it (and Emily thinks her teachers will like presents) so I'm being a sheep! I don't remember ever giving my teachers presents - in fact I don't even remember talking to them much either, just having chalkboard erasers chucked at us!!!
So I'll carrying on being a sheep and being thankful that she only wants presents for two teachers!
Cheerio
Sarah
That's gorgeous Tracey!
Susan xx
Hello Tracey!
Your card is amazingly beautiful! Love the gorgeous, joyfull colours and the adorable combination of patterns, it looks amazing! Stunningly coloured image too, her hair looks absolutely fantastic and I adore the paperpiecing you made on her dress, too cute for words!
Love the polka dot butterfly and the ribbon banner too, such wonderful details!
A total masterpiece, Tracey, you've done such an amazing work with the design, simply fabulous!
have a nice day!
hugs
Hanna
wow just gorgeous!!
Post a Comment