I've kept the card as clean and simple as possible, with the only concession to any bling whatsoever being a sprinkling of Glamour Dust on trim of her hat and scarf. I'm not totally convinced that I've got the hang of this just yet, but I enjoyed making this card and will certainly try this style again.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Black and White
Charisma Card Challenges - Monochromatic
Stampin' for the Weekend - Monochromatic
First day back at school today and already it feels like we've never been away!
Tracey x

17 comments:
It is absolutely gorgeous, Tracey!!! I LOVE your card! Perfect layout, beautiful colouring and the image really speaks for itself! Thanks for your kind words and for joining us at Cupcake too! Good luck:-)! BIG hugs Delphine xx
Absolutely fantastic. Simple and clean as I like. Wonderful work of colours on your little girl. Excellent work ! Bravo !
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Spot on Tracey..perfect..looks fabulous..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wooooooow, wine wundervolle KArte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
wow, looks amazing Tracey. LOVE IT. And... I have to copy it *lol*
Big hugs
Doreen xx
I so, so, so love this card. Simple, elegant and very gorgeous. Thanks also for playing at Cupcake this week. xx
WOW ! This is stunning Tracey ! The image is really sweet and you have coloured it to perfection ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Wow, this is stunning! Fantastic image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x
Monochromatic and black and white scare me to death. LOL You should be very proud of yourself. This card is fantastic Tracey. Hugs!
This is great - with a perfect hint of sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Monochrome challenge!
Hugs
Julie x
Beautiful black and white colouring.
Thanks for joining our monochromatic challenge at Charisma last week. Hope you will play again soon.
Carissa :)
WOW!!! I have never seen such a fabulously colored black and white! LOVE it.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving an encouraging comment!!
Wow Tracey, this is fantastic! Your colouring is awesome.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wedgie xxx
This looks stunning Tracey! :) Wow!
Love the monochrome look, it has such impact. Gorgeous image too :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
I popped over to say thanks for the advice re doing the pics. xx
I am so in love with this card its amazing, I love what you have done, Stunning creation, Love Hazel xx
Not totally convinced you've got the hang of it......Do I need to come back up there & slap some sense into you?!! It's perfectly gorgeous, the sort of card I could just sit & stare at for ages. Hugs x
Aww this is so lovely! She looks gorgeous in black and white :o) Hugs, Lisa x
PS. I'm already using Google Chrome, so I'm not sure what's causing this silly uploading problem!
Post a Comment