Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Another Christmas Card?

I can't believe that I'm posting another Christmas card but, yes, another one has actually been made.  We've had our first really beautiful day here this summer and the Boy Wonder have been sitting in the jungle  garden eating ice cream and enjoying the sunshine.  Then I remembered that the challenge which prompted me to make this card is about to finish, so I'd better get a wiggle on!





I coloured this Tilda with Copics and stamped around her with some Weathered Wood ink.  Everything has had a good dose of Glamour Dust and Liquid Pearls.  I've used a selection of dies: Doohickeys for the tag and the swirls, Spellbinders for the fancy oval and my lovely new Lil' Inker bow. The border was created with a Martha Stewart PATP.  Papers are Magnolia and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I stamped a Magnolia tiny holly sprig on the tag with some more Weathered Wood ink just to pick up the pattern in the paper.

I'm going to enter this card into the TOMIC challenge  which is Christmas in July using Red, Green, White and Stars and also this week's challenge at Midweek Magnolias, which is Dies and Punches (use at least 2).

Hugs

Tracey xx

18 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, these are both gorgeous I love your colours Huggles Pops x x x

Lisa Sjöström said...

Beautiful christmascard, just love the border and the coulors of the card! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia´s this week!
Hugs, Lisa

catherine said...

This is a stunning xmas card Tracey. Love how you have put it all together
x catherine

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Tracey! The detail is stunning and I love the flourishes!

mixamatoasties said...

Stop with the Christmas cards already!!!

Great card though.

So tell me about Ronnie Corbett ;)

S xx

Claire said...

Lovely card hun, love the papers - you are starting quite a collection now LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

another fabulous christmas card hun. Love it. The image is great and the paper perfect.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey, this is such a gorgeous card ! I love the frames and the little Tilda is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.really beautiful design and the tilda is so cute :D

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!

Thank you so much for the candy Tracey, I can honestly say that I've never recieved such an exciting package before! I can't wait to get started! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I also love this cute card, the image is so sweet.

Thanks again,
Wedgie xxxx

Yulis Kartika said...

so beautiful !!
thanks for joining us at TOMIC and good luck!

Love, Yulis

Faye said...

Oh I do like red and green for that thing in December. It lovely when you lighten it with a goood dose of white, so this hits the spot for me. :) Have a great weekend. xx

Jacqui P said...

Wow just stunning Tracey! colour me envious at your organisation! love the PATP can never get it right myself (or just don't have the patience!! lol!!
hugs
Jacqui x

An Occasional Genius said...

Me too would love to hear the Ronnie Corbett story......

Now for once I'm going to echo Susan, enough with the Christmas cards! Not really, I'm just jealous as you're doing better than I am this year!! It's totally beautiful xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, Tracey, this is gorgeous! Love the traditional colours against the snowy white and such a perfect image too! :)

Beautiful card!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Hazel said...

Stunning card Tracey - love the image and those papers are just wonderful.

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

Delphine said...

How beautiful, Tracey! Gorgeous design, colours, papers, and I love your Tilda! Hugs Delphine xx

Melisa Waldorf said...

beautiful cards! So good that you have started on your Christmas cards already. I don't have even one done. I think I need to get busy! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving encouraging comments! Have a blessed day! Melisa