It's time for a new challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias and we're asking you to choose your favourite stamp! Now that, surely, is a challenge in itself!
I chose this lovely hAnglar girlie as she was one of the very first I bought. I do wish Marie still had her online store although it's probably better for my bank balance that the temptation is no longer there! I coloured the image with my Distress Markers and added some Glamour Dust to her wings.
The papers are from the K&Co Watercolour pad - still one of my all-time favourites - and I stitched all of the layers (wonkily, but I stitched 'em anyway). As for embellies, well I used some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I'm pretty sure the little lace butterflies came from there too. The wee button heart has been in my stash forever as you can't get them anymore - it was in a Doodlebug pack and I wish I had more of them!
So that's my card. Do hop over to Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias to see what my super-talented teamies have made to inspire you. We'd love you to play along with us this fortnight if you can! We are sponsored this time by
Make it Crafty are kindly giving away a $15 voucher for their online store - as if you needed another reasons to join in!
Well, it's my last weekend of the holidays and I'm trying to get myself organised for going back to school. No doubt by Thursday I will have forgotten what it's like to be on holiday!
Hugs
Tracey x


7 comments:
Wow this is just gorgeous Tracey! your colouring is amazing! I haven't braved the world of Distress inks yet!
Hugs
Jacqui xx
Well you certainly chose well hun - this is just gorgeous! Love the image, beautiful colours and papers. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x
Your card is awesome Tracey ! Oh I love the image and the flowers ! And the tiny lacy butterflies are so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Gorgeous card!
And I agree, you can never ever choose a favourite stamp.
Susan x
Oh I love this! The purple is beautiful and I love all that stitching. Looks amazing! Hugs!
so cute. love the purple colour and the stitching
Hugs
Doreen xx
How do I choose my favourite? I lick it! Obviously this works better with cake... Luuurverly card. xx
Post a Comment