I used one of my last pieces of this paper from the Basic Grey Capella range and found it went quite well with the dotty paper from MME Lost & Found (Blush, I think). The papers were edged with Walnut Stain DI. The sweet LOTV fairy was coloured with Copics and liberally sprinkled with Glamour Dust. I used the chipboard corners again (love these) and added ribbon, lace and a doily from my stash. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Basic Grey Challenges - With Wings (DP is BG Capella - Crescendo)
Deep Ocean Challenges - Anything Goes
I've been glued to the Olympics and am looking forward to the swimming later today. I've also been watching sports that normally wouldn't interest me at all. At the moment we have a young man doing extremely well in the shooting, so fingers crossed (our fingers, not his, as this wouldn't do his medal chances much good). Oops, he's just missed two shots - hope that's not me putting him off!
See you soon!
Tracey xx

17 comments:
That is a sweet little fairy! I love the colours and your colouring on the fairy too. I've been glued to the diving...xx
This is gorgeous...lovely image and beautifully coloured.xxx
Wow just gorgeous Tracey!
Gorgeous card Tracey,sweet little fairy, love the papers too..
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is so lovely hun, gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Claire x
So gorgeous Tracey...:o)
big hugs Vicky xx
This is so beautiful Tracey and love the soft colours you have used. Great image. Glad your enjoying the Olympics although I haven't seen much today. husband will fill me in later I'm sure!!
x catherine
What a sweet card! Lovely soft colours - and I love those chipboard corners too :-) I always feel I put a hex on "my" teams too, though to be honest I've hardly watched any of the Olympics this time and we're doing the worst we have for years (if you should use the term "worst" when referring to coming fourth in OLYMPICS finals!)so you can't blame me this time! Donna ☺
Darling! I like those chippie corners and the pretty peachy pink roses. You've colored your image beautifully Tracey. :-) Hugs!
Ein hübsches Kärtchen ist das geworden, gefällt mir sehr.
LG
Ulla
Hi Tracey! Oooh this is SOOO BEAUTIFUL! Love your colouring of this darling LOTV and the peach/cream combo is FABULOUS!
Big Hugs,
Elise
Oh Tracey this is such a darling card ! Beautiful soft colours and I do love the ribbon and the lace together... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous debbie.stunning pretty image and colours ;D
xx coops xx
Stunning card Tracey! just love the way you have inked the papers,it has really drwn the designs together and your sweet little fairy is coloured so perfectly!! Love it!!
I have been watching more of the Olympics than I ever dreamed!!! must be having Rob home!!! No choice! but still I have been enjoying it!!
Thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at Basic grey challenges!
hugs
Jacqui P x
Absolutely gorgeous card, fab colouring and a sweet fairy, love the corners.
Warm hugs
Maarit
Gorgeous and beautiful card.
Love the image,super great work.
Hugs Merethe
Awww she's so sweet. I stamped her up the other day but haven't got round to colouring her yet!!
You need to crack the whip here ;)
Susan x
Post a Comment