Isn't this just the best title for a challenge? I've know about it for a few weeks and it still makes me giggle! It's new challenge day at Cupcake Craft Challenges and this week we'd like to see paper piecing on your creations, please!
It's my penultimate week as a Guest Cupcake (where did the time go?) and I've been having a fabulous time. Here's my take on this week's challenge:
I've used a Stamping Bella image and paper pieced the dresses. I put some Glossy Accents on the glasses and a tiny pearl for the cherry in the cocktail. The papers are all from an Authentique paper pad and I cut the various shapes using Doohickey, Dienamics and CC dies. The sentiment is a Sizzix rub-on which I've had for ages!
I really hope you can join in this week's Cupcake Challenge. There are some great prizes lined up; we're being sponsored by
and
Freckled Fawn are giving away a $15 voucher and Paper Pretties have digis up for grabs. So why not make yourself a cuppa and hop over to see what the Cupcakes have made to inspire you?
Have a great day!
Hugs
Tracey xx



20 comments:
Wonderful card Tracey and gorgeous colours.
Louise xx
Such a pretty card Tracey...and loving the colours too hun :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
One word...gorgeous! I love everything about this card Tracey. Fab image and gorgeous papers.
Wedgie xxx
Love this image. I tried last week when I was away to buy it, but it was out of stock.
Your gorgeous card has just made me want it more, it's a lovely card. Debbiex
Gorgeous card Tracey - love the image and lovely colours. Hugs, Claire x
This is gorgeous, great paper piercing too, beautiful card thanks for stopping by at my blog, have a good week. Teresa xx
This is just gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.xxx
Love this card! gorgeous and funky!!!
A fabulous card and love their paper pieced dresses!
Helen x
I love the colours on this super classy creation. The paper piecing looks fab too. X
Lovely card :) - Jane
Your card is so beautiful Tracey ! I love the colours and the little bunting. Great layout too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so stunning tracey.i love the fabulous image and gorgeous zesty colours :D
xx coops xx
And another gorgeous card! I just treated myself to some of these images after longing after them for agggesss!! Now I'm going to have to actually use them!
Sarah
Such a beautiful and fun card. Cute image and you've embellished it wonderfully with the glossy accents and pearl. The colours are fun and energizing.
Hugs, Dawn
YAY! Uptown girls! They're always so much fun and you sure picked some awesome cheery colors for your card. Wonderful Tracey! Hugs!
Fabulous card Tracey! Love the image.
Warm hugs
Maarit
This is fab Tracey.
The title of the challenge makes me laugh every time I look at it too :)
Susan x
lol!! Smashing card Tracey, it did give me a smile too! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Tracey, this is so so sweet, I really love this image and nice pretty papers. This image just perfect for paper piecing, love it xxx
Post a Comment