It's time for a Cupcake (yes, I know - it's always time for a cupcake). I'm loving being a guest Cupcake Craft Challenges this month!
This week's challenge is Two's Company, so we'd like to see two images on your design. We're sponsored this time by My Mum's Craft Shop and the Stamp Fairy who are giving away a £10 and $10 store voucher respectively. The Stamp Fairy also gave us some images to play with. Here's mine:
I coloured the image with Copics and white gel pen. The paper is by Magnolia and I splodged all round the edges with Picket Fence Distress Stain. I used a Doohickey die to cut the snowflakes and added a few little pearls here and there. A touch of Glamour Dust and some sheer ribbon et voilà!
Do hop over here to see what the Cupcakes have made to inspire you - hope you can join in the fun this week!
Hugs
Tracey x

10 comments:
Noch so ein süßes Kärtchen, ein schönes Motiv.
LG
Ulla
i Tracey, gorgeous and love the snowmen!! cute!
Fab festive card Tracey, red and white always compliment each other and the little snowflakes are the perfect embellies :) Donna ♥ x
I love the splody edges! This is a wonderful Christmas card, the snowflakes are a fab touch. X
Gorgeous card! Love the pretty red paper.
Hugs,
Larissa
Oooo YAY! I love all the frosty to go with your Frosty's. :-) Wonderful job creating the winter feel Tracey and your snowmen are adorable. hugs!
so gorgeous tracey.fab colours and i love the jolly snowmen :D
xx coops xx
so sweet!! Gorgeous dies and my fav colour combination ))
Hugs
Natali
Hi Tracey, these two frosty characters are so cute... I love your snow around the edge! Shelly x
Aww :) Love this one hun, its such a cute image! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
Post a Comment