Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Keeping Busy

The Boy Wonder is away on a school trip.  It's one of those adventure type, outward bound things. And it's in France.  The South of France.  For 8 days. 

I know that the BW will be having a fabulous time and I've got loads to do to keep me busy.  It doesn't stop me counting the days until he gets back, though.

I haven't made a card for a challenge for what seems like ages, so I cut into some of my favourite Maja papers and came up with this:



I followed the sketch at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and got the Distress Markers out to colour this little cutie.  As you can see, I've discovered Frantage (and the inevitable extra hoovering that seems to accompany it) and I've chucked this about randomly using a mixture of Shabby White and Aged Wine (no prizes for guessing why I like that one).  The tags were cut with a Doohickey die and the ribbon and lace were in my stash.

I thought I'd enter this card into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Sketch
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Lovely Lace

Hugs

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful card Tracey
hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is totally gorgeous Tracey ! The image is adorable and I do love your papers and the beautiful lace. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jacqui P said...

Hi Tracey, wow gorgeous card as always hun! beautiful colours, love this little Tilda didn't buy her at the time then regretted it!
Make the most of the peace and quiet, trust me you will miss him constantly, but within a few hours of him being home you will be wondering when the next trip is!! Lol!! Logans school is brill academically, but they didn't get one trip away, thank goodness for cadets or he would never have that being away from home experience!
hugs
Jacqui xx

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the papers
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - love the sweet image and fabulous colours. I am sure he will have a fab time - especially as its for 8 days! Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

Hi Tracey! Fabulous card, those papers are so lovely and the image is a cutie!
Try not to worry about your son, he's having the time of his life! He'll be back before you know it!
Chris
x

coops said...

so stunning tracey.gorgeous plum colours and i love your sweet image and frantage :D

xx coops xx

Yulis Kartika said...

oh it's so gorgeous!
Thank you for joining MDUC with us, and come again.
Love, Yulis

Teresa said...

Hi Tracey, me again, what a gorgeous creation, thanks for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias this week and good luck in the draw. Teresa xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous colours.

Susan x