Saturday, 29 June 2013

Thinking about the holidays...

School's nearly out and I'm thinking about what the Boy Wonder and I will be getting up to for the next six weeks.  Maybe that's what made me want to stamp up this Stamping Bella image; it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday!




I've kept the whole thing pretty CAS.  I coloured the image with Copics and just added a strip of ribbon. Simples!

I thought I'd enter this card into the challenge at Cupcake, which is Not for Flowers. 

Enjoy your Saturday evening!

Hugs

Tracey xx

5 comments:

coops said...

fabulous cas card.i love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Fiona said...

well...I am wondering the same about Holly...at least there will be no shouting to get up at the crack of dawn!!

This is fab Tracy, I have been admiring that stamp and may just need to buy it!!

Fi
x

Anonymous said...

What a chic and elegant card Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic ! I hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Tracey! Very classy image and I love the very CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Chrissy said...

Perfect CAS card Tracey..what a great image and love the colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx