It's the holidays!!! Here in SW Scotland the schools have finally broken up for a (well deserved) 6 week break and am I ready! It doesn't look like we're going to get the glorious summer weather that has been forecast for most of the rest of the UK over the next few days, but at long as it's sunny and warm-ish I'll be happy - it's got to be an improvement on what we've had to put up with for the last few years!
I'm not here to discuss the weather, though - I'm here to tell you that a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' is starting this morning. We'd like to see Butterflies and Bows on your designs this week - how's that for a lovely summery theme? Here's what I prepared earlier...
I use a Kraft base and DP from MME and Teresa Collins. I made the bow with my Lil' Inkers die and added a flat-backed pearl to the centre. Tilda was coloured with DIs and had a good sprinkling of Glamour Dust over her wings. I just added a few small WOC roses and some punched Martha Stewart butterflies as I didn't want to clutter up the card, which is smaller than my usual 6"x6".
Why not hop over to Sweet Stampin' and take a look at the gorgeous cards my Team Abi teamies have made to inspire you. As always, we have great prizes on offer - this week's sponsor is Cuddly Buddly, who have a £10 voucher to give away and our the sponsor of our monthly prize draw is the Ribbon Girl.
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are!
Hugs
Tracey xx

12 comments:
so stunning tracey.fab sweet tilde and your colours are fabulous :D
xx coops xx
I love the colours on this card! Cute image and gorgeous colouring too.
Scrummy papers Tracey,I have the 12x12 pad of these..gorgeous wee Tilda,fabulous card..love the paper bow..
Luv CHRISSYxx
gorgeous card Tracey...love that paper and such a cute Tilda....
Fi
x
I'll send you some of our sunshine...way too much for me today! 26 degrees!! Love your card hon, enjoy your holidays. Still 3 weeks to go here sadly xx
Eine wundervolle KArte ist das geworden.
LG
Ulla
I love this card. The image is so cute and the colors are striking. Awesome!!! --Gail
What a gorgeous card Tracey ! Your papers are so so beautiful and I do love the paper bow... Cuuuuuuute ! I hope you are having a lovely sunny week-end ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This looks fabulous Tracy. Love the papers. Hope you have a great break in the holidays and some good weather too
x catherine
Great color scheme for you little flutterby. The yellow and black make a stunning card Tracey. Fantastic job on the image. Hugs!
Stunning card hun and love the colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Beautiful card Tracey, I love the colours and the layout.
Hope you're having a fab week, Wedgie xxx
Post a Comment