I'm sitting here looking at a beautiful clear blue sky. The birds are singing, the sun is shining and it's already very warm. Hubby is home for a visit and has managed to fix the sit-on mower so that I can now see my garden again. There's lots of weeding to be done but it's already looking 10 times better than it did a few days ago.
So why the title of this blogpost? Well, it's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and this month we want to see Snowmen or Snowpeople on your creations. The Christmas Sweeties have made some cracking inspiration projects for you this month and we're sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop, who have a £10 voucher waiting for our winner.
Here's what I made:
I decided on another flat card as I always have so many to post at Christmas. I used a Lili of the Valley image, coloured with Copics and with a touch of Glamour Dust here and there. The kraft card base was given a Martha Stewart punched border and I layered up 2 different Simple Stories papers from one of their 6"x6" packs. I cut a Memory Box vine in half and added some tiny pearls, coloured with Copics, for holly berries.
I'm off to prepare the patio for a big clean-up with the pressure hose before it gets too hot to do anything other than sit under the parasol and enjoy being on holiday!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Tracey xx

13 comments:
so gorgeous tracey.i love the image and your punched frame and papers are stunning :D
xx coops xx
Such a lovely card Tracey - love the image, fab papers and that punched border is just super. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x
This looks fantastic Tracey. Hope you enjoy your gardening and enjoying the nice weather
x catherine
Gorgeous card! I love that image!
I finally managed to conquer my weeds in my garden, it was very satisfying and I can finally see my onions again!!
Wedgie xxx
Absolutely beautiful Tracey! I love the image and the gorgeous papers. I hope you enjoy your holidays! :)
Hugs, Dawn
Your card is beautiful Tracy. I love the borders.
This is so so adorable Tracey ! I love your papers and the gorgeous frame ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
That is just beautiful Tracey, I love it. And now my fingers are twitching over the LotV site....
So, when we meeting? Did I send you my number?
Susan xx
Love the punched border and that sweet image, fab card Tracey :o) Hugs, Lisa x
This is fabulous, and you're right about making some flat cards. I've been working on some birthday cards that are just a little easier to put in the mail, too! I love the image on this card...and the edging is fabulous. Lovely card! Hugs, Gail
This is fabulous, and how lovely that it is a flat card too. Like the lovely frame. Judy x
Such an adorable image and colored so beautifully! Love the paper on this card...just gorgeous! --Gail
HI Tracey!!! OoOh this is so GORGEOUS! Love the colors and how you've coloured this image! The reds make everything just pop right out .. I love it!
ps .. yes you'll definitely love the lotv Christmas release!! :)
Big Hugs,
Elise
Post a Comment