Wednesday, 24 July 2013

A bit of brightness on a grey day

It's looking pretty stormy out there again today! I'm really hoping that we don't get a repeat of yesterday's weather and powercuts as I've got redcurrant jelly to make.  The Boy Wonder and I picked over 5lbs of redcurrants from the garden on Monday and the plan was to make the jelly yesterday, but obviously with the electricity going off it couldn't be done. 

On the theme of cooking, I thought I'd ink up this cute Tilda as I haven't really had the opportunity to use her very much.



The DP is from the Basic Grey Piccadilly collection and I love the bold colours, which I managed to match with flowers from my stash. 

Challenges entered:

Basic Grey Challenges - Flowers

Have a lovely day!

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tracey this is gorgeous ! I love the little Tilda... And your papers and embellies are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Wonder what she's baking? A cake for a picnic?!

Hopefully we'll see you next week :)

Susan xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.really sweet tilda and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is really sweet, love the image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely Tracey. Judy x

catherine said...

Fabulous card Tracey and lovely colouring. Hope you manage to make your preserves and the weather brightens again. It has rained today but it has cleared the air a bit so all good
x catherine

Gail said...

This is an adorable card. I love the image and these colors are so awesome...I love the red and lime green...it's cheerful and so bright and pretty. Wonderful card! --Gail

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love this cute Tilda and the die cut frame and flowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Jacqui P said...

Hi Tracey, just popped by to say hi! better late than never!!! Fantastic card hun! love the layout and you've brought the colours together beautifully! Yes Logans results are due soon, and if I thought I was a nervous wreck about his exams, I am doubly so now!! I feel sick when I think of them! Still he did well in his prelims and if I understand the process correctly that will help if he has bombed!! Gulp!!
nervous hugs!
Jacqui xx

Jacqui P said...

Thanks so much for your kind words of support honey! I will try to stay calm... Gulp! not long to go now, but Logan will be away, so I will have to stare at envelope when it arrives!!!!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh!!! xxx