Hello from stormy Scotland! We've had the mother of all thunderstorms this morning followed by a powercut till just after 12 noon. I'm not complaining, though, as Scottish Power have sent texts out saying that some people may not have their power restored until 6pm this evening.
I spent the time without the internet giving my crafty stash a good sort out, namely stamps and dies. These will be going on eBay shortly. I had hoped to do some colouring to try to get ahead with my DT cards, but it's still way too dark. And the ironing beckons...
However, I do have a card today - another Tilda in readiness for a girlie birthday.
I've been at the Go Kreate dies and Maja papers again - as you can see, I'm fairly smitten with these at the moment! Tilda is coloured with Copics and after some experimenting with colours, I managed to get her hair red enough by using a combination of E31, 33, 35 and 39 with some orange from the YR numbers, including YR14, 18 and 27.
I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda - Titian Tilda
Bunny Zoe's Monthly Challenge - Pink and White
Hugs
Tracey xx
12 comments:
so gorgeous tracey.beautiful shape and colours and your tilda is really pretty :D
xx coops xx
Beautiful, titian haired Tilda! Fabulous shape and design! Another stunning card, Tracey!
Chris
x
Gorgeous card, great shape and pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x
This is absolutely beautiful. I love the shape of this card and your coloring of Tilda is wonderful! Gorgeous embellishments!!!! Such a pretty card. --Gail
Totally gorgeous sweetie, love the cute Tilda & the fab shape.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
ahhhhh! how adorable!!! Lovely hair combo!!! and I love her pigtails! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and good luck! Hugs Davinia
So totally adorable Tracey ! Love the shape and the beautiful papers... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful card. Love that shape. I should do more with shaped cards :)
Susan x
An absolutely gorgeous card Tracey, and a fab shape too.
I love those papers :)
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Big hugs
Elaine xx
This is so very pretty Tracey, I love the shape, your layers and that sweet Tilda. Beautiful job on the hair too. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda's Titian challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x
Beautiful card Tracey, lovely design and fab take on our red hair challenge, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx
Simply Lovely Tracey and spot on with the titian hair colouring too darling
Its amazing
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda This time hope you'll join us for our next challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx
Post a Comment