Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Looks like rain, dear

It's time for another challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Our theme this month is "Christmas Animals" and I've gone for the most Christmassy animal of all, courtesy of a fab digi stamp from Digistamp Boutique.



I've kept the whole thing very simple, apart from a dollop or two of frontage (which frankly I wish I hadn't done, but there you go).  The paper is from an October Afternoon pad and I've coloured the image with Copics.  The holly berries and noses have had a drop of Diamond Glaze to give a 3D effect, although I don't know how well that shows up in the photo.

We've got a fab prize for our lucky winner this month - a £10 voucher for Quixotic Paperie, our sponsor for August.

Hope you can join in the fun at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - the festive season is closer than you (may care to) think!

Hugs

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is cute Tracey, I love the colours :) xx

Rachel said...

Love this Tracey! Those reindeer are just so cute!!

Wedgie
xxx

PS I think the dollops look good! x

Unknown said...

Those little reindeer are adorable! I like the dollops :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Tracy said...

hee hee Fun play on words and those deer are just precious. I think the Fran-tage looks fine and the red and brown really compliment each other. Hugs!

Chris said...

Lovely Christmas card, Tracey! Those reindeer are so cute!
Chris
x

Claire said...

Fab card and layout hun and just love those reindeer! Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.fab paper and design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tracey ! Love the paper and the little reindeers ! And the frantage looks fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Dawn said...

This card is so adorable. I love the colours and those reindeer are so cute. I think the Frantage looks great and adds some extra festive sparkle.

Hugs, Dawn

Gail said...

I adore this card. This is definitely the most perfect Christmas card..it can be mailed! So many cards need boxes due to embellishments and cost a fortune to send. This card is outstanding for the image, the coloring, and the papers. Fabulous! --Gail

Marilyn said...

I just love this card! Those little reindeer are as cute as can be and the Frantage is just the right amount of embellie.