Saturday, 31 August 2013

Spots and Stripes

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  This week we're looking for "Spots and Stripes".  We're being sponsored by SK Digis who have given the DT some images to play with.




 Here's what I did with mine


I used papers by My Minds Eye and added a Cheery Lynn bee, some Dienamics die cut corners and ribbon, a button and a brad from my stash.

I do hope you can join in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin' this week - hop on over and check out the fab cards my lovely teamies have made.

Have a great day!

Tracey xx

14 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely Tracey.
Wish I could tie a bow like yours. Mine always look deformed
xxx

Sonia said...

Love this card... great coloring... I invite you to link it at SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party in my blog...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Chris said...

This is gorgeous, Tracey! So fresh and summery. Have a lovely weekend, Chris x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracey this is gorgeous and I love what you have done with those lovely buttons. Judy x

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too :o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Very cute card Tracey, love the layout and fab details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Too cute Tracey..love the buttons in the centres of the flowers and gorgeous bow,so pretty and sunny.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tracey ! Love the cute image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.fab papers and i love the cute image :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Aw so cute Tracey - I love all the bright colours too.

Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Rachel said...

Hi Tracey,

Hope you're keeping well.
I love your cute card...the buttons on the flowers is a lovely touch (wish I'd thought of that!).

Hope the rest of your week is good,
Wedgie xxx

Tracy said...

All your little extras really dress those cutie pie flowers up Tracey. Super cute card! Hugs!

Gail said...

So cute and look at those adorable buttons. Love the corners on this card, too...sets off the little scene of flowers perfectly! --Gail

mixamatoasties said...

You did well with the image... I would never have managed it!

Susan x