Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Male-y Christmas!

I can't believe it's time for another challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  The weeks are just flying by and the festive season will be upon us before we know it.

This month we'd like to see your festive creations for a male - yes, it's the thing I usually dread, cards for men or boys!



I opted for one of my hAnglar images for this challenge.  He is part of a couple and so lovely to colour.  I used Copics this time and stamped some snowflakes very lightly in Weathered Wood ink.  The ribbon was in my stash - no need for flowers on this project.

I do hope you can join in the fun with us over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. We're being sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop who have a £10 voucher to give away to our lucky winner.

I'll be back over the weekend with my hAnglar DT card and hope to get some crafting time next week, as it will be the school holiday here in SW Scotland. 

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week!

Hugs

Tracey xx

9 comments:

Gail said...

I adore this card. I love the image, the coloring is awesome, the colors are great, the paper is wonderful, the layout is perfect...this is a fabulous Christmas card and the ribbon sets it all off perfectly. GREAT card for a guy! --Gail

Rachel said...

Cute card Tracey!

Like you I'm really not a fan of making masculine cards, but I think you've done a fab job here! Wedgie xxx

Dawn said...

A gorgeous card Tracey. Adorable image, beautiful punched border and wonderful overall design. Love it! Dawn

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Fab card Tracey! Cute image, beautifully coloured, and lovely design.
Chris
x

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.really fab design and i love your image and ribbon :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

A fabulous card Tracey. Love your image and just perfect for the challenge
x catherine

Anet's Crafting said...

Your stepping card is beautiful Tracey.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous. I'm dreading doing a card for this challenge. You know how I hate boys cards, rofl ;) xx