Saturday, 9 November 2013

A Quick Christmas Post

Back again! I've got a really busy week at work coming up, so I thought I'd better get a wiggle on with my Christmas cards/posts as I won't have much in the way of free time before next weekend.



I coloured up this little Tilda from last year's Christmas collection using my Copics and added some postmark and ivy stamps, also by Magnolia.  The papers are Maja Design and I've layered them up with white Bazzill, adding some silver Liquid Pearls here and there.  Some flowers from WOC  and a sprinkling of Glamour Dust and there you have it - reasonably quick and not too bulky for the Post Office.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Totally Tilda - Going Postal
Ribbon Girl - Stripes (Tilda's Tights!)

Hugs

Tracey xx

7 comments:

Chris said...

Two lovely cards, Tracey! Your colouring is fantastic! How lovely to live somewhere that Christmas isn't shoved in your face from September onwards! It would be so nice if shops didn't display all the Christmassy stuff until December... it would make it so much more magical for the children!
Chris
x

Brigitte said...

LOVE your CAS card!!! The papers and your colouring are wonderful. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Kim said...

Just love everything about this, it is so elegant.

coops said...

so stunning tracey.fab tilda and i love your gorgeous papers and colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Gail said...

I love the bright bold colors of this...and the way you put the image on this card is awesome and shows off the neat papers. GREAT card! --Gail

Lizzidroege said...

what a lovely card...lizzi totally tilda

mixamatoasties said...

Aww that's so lovely!