This Tilda wasn't in the Stampclub set but I as soon as I saw her I knew that I needed to have her in my collection. She was a joy to colour with my Distress Markers as she suits the soft tones you can create with them. I simply added some Picket Fence Distress Stickles to the pompom on her hat and just sprinkled the lightest touch of Frantage around her to look like it is snowing (OK, so some of the snow is gold, but you can call it artistic license).
I used Basic Grey Piccadilly papers which I sewed and distressed with the Timmy Thingy and some Walnut Stain ink. The ribbon, flowers and lace were in my stash and the corner (complete with Frantage) was bought from Live and Love Crafts.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - Christmas
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Winter
Live and Love Crafts - Christmas photo inspiration (Christmas and the gnomes' hats!)
Hugs
Tracey xx
13 comments:
fab card Tracey...love the soft colours you have used...distress inks are just so therapeutic to work with...aren't they??
Fi
x
Gold snow?! Or is it yellow and should we be worried ;)
Great card though!
It is a really beautiful card Tracey and such a sweet image. Love the blues
x catherine
Just gorgeous and I love the icy colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x
Super card Tracey. Love the colour and the sweet Tilda.
Debbiex
This is soooo adorable Tracey ! Just love the papers and the sweet image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.adorable tilda and i love your icy colours ;D
xx coops xx
Such a cute Card! I love that Tilda and your colouring is great. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tildas Town. Hugs Frida
just adorable Tracey! Love your colouring still trying to find the courage to have a go with my markers! Love your cool colours (see what I did there!! :) Lol!
Just beautiful hun!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge over at Simply Magnolia this time, good luck!
Hugs
Jacqui xx
Beautiful card, Tracey. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi
it's a beautiful card! lovely coloring, Tilda looks very cute here. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.
hugs, shien shien
Very adorable card and beautiful coloring!
thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge!
hugs
Nicoletta
Gorgeous card in one of my favourite colours. Love the icy shades and your use of frantage. Beautiful colouring as well. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.
Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts
Post a Comment