Saturday, 21 December 2013

White plus One at Sweet Stampin'

It's time for our last challenge before Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and this week's theme is White plus one other colour.  We are being sponsored by the Stamp Fairy ( there's a sale on over there, too) who are giving away a $10 voucher to our randomly chosen winner.

Here's my DT make



Yes, I know, red and white - again! I used a Martha Stewart PATP to create the border around the card.  The stamp fairy image was coloured with Copics and I used a Magnolia die to cut the swirls.  A quick make out of necessity as it's been a mad-busy few weeks at school.

The high winds here seemed to have dropped a little so I'll be venturing out later to do the big supermarket shop.  Then it's cleaning and more cleaning as the house (like the crafting) has been rather neglected lately. 

Hope to visit you all over the next couple of days or so.

Hugs

Tracey xx

8 comments:

Annette said...

Oh My Word Tracey, I just had to come over here and say how fabulous your colouring of Tommy is. I do love the red and white, and your card is GORGEOUS.
Thanks so much for sharing your amazing creation. I've just had a look at a few of your other cards too, the Tildas, and your colouring is just lovely.
Have a lovely Christams, and hope you get lots of crafting goodies from Santa!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Tracey ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love the frame ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is stunning Tracey, your colouring is to die for for. You definitely know how to do reds. You have such beautiful cards on your blog. Hugs Janine (Team Fi) xx

catherine said...

You have done a fabulous job with this one Tracey. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

coops said...

so stunning tracey.i love the red and white combo and the image is fab :D
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas.

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

Fab card Tracey, I love your cute little image!

Thank you for voting for my afternoon tea blog - that means a lot to me.

Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas! Rachel xxx

Gail said...

What a gorgeous card. I adore the image you used and the white and red are perfect! Your coloring is truly outstanding. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Gail

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh! Love, love, LOVE, Nuff said!
Wishing you a very happy 2014 xx