Sunday, 19 January 2014

Ribbon or Trim at LHoSM

Hope you're all having a relaxing weekend.  I'm back with my DT card for Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia as we have a new challenge starting today.  This fortnight we want to see either ribbon or some sort of trim on your hAnglar & StAnglar/Magnolia projects.



I've gone for fresh spring green today in these gorgeous Maja papers.  Tilda has been coloured with Copics and I added some Liquid Pearls around her basket of spring flowers.  The image mat was cut with a Spellbinders die; other dies used were a Doohickey for the envelope tag and a Cheery Lynn die for the butterfly.

Hope you can join us over at LhoSM - we're being sponsored by Bunny Zoe who have a store voucher to give away.  It's a nice and easy challenge, but remember that you have to use a Magnolia or hAnglar & StAnglar stamp in order to be eligible for a prize.

Hugs

Tracey xx

11 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and fab papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Stempelhexe said...

hallo Tracey,

eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

coops said...

so stunning tracey.your soft sage colours are beautiful and fab sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Tracey ! I so love the colours you have chosen and the image is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Tracey, Tracey, Tracey! Love Love Love it! Happy Weekend too. Judy x

Janice said...

Such a pretty card, very lovely, Jx

Janice said...

Such a pretty card, very lovely, Jx

An Occasional Genius said...

Super Tracey! Such beautiful papers & I love the fresh colour. Hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hey Sweets! What a super card. I love the soft, pretty colours and fabby layout xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely pastel in green colours. Soooo lovely.
Hugs,
Natali

Chris said...

Nearly missed this one, Tracey!!!
So pretty and delicate!
Chris
x