I thought it was about time that I blew the dust of my pencils as it's ages since I used them. I really enjoyed colouring this Magnolia image on kraft card but didn't know quite what to do with it afterwards! I decided in the end just to keep things very simple - I can always add a sentiment when I know where and to whom this card will be going!
We're being sponsored by the fabulous Live and Love Crafts this fortnight - I wouldn't mind a little spending spree over there myself!
If the words vintage and shabby chic makes your heart beat faster, you will find your haven at Live & Love Crafts!
Live & Love Crafts is a UK based online store that ships WORLDWIDE. The store is owned and operated by Sandra Mathis, a crafter who is as passionate about the vintage style as she is about customer service and providing a good shopping experience. Live & Love Crafts prides itself on having a website that is easy to navigate with excellent product images. Orders are dispatched fast; usually on the same day received.
Live & Love Crafts stocks a wide range of products from well-loved vintage brands such as Maja Design, Pion Design, Magnolia, Wild Orchid Crafts, Kort & Godt, Prima, Melissa Frances, Maya Road, and the Tim Holtz/Ranger product lines.
The store has a vast selection of laces, ribbons and trims, an assortment of over 200 charms and metal decorations, as well as many other unique embellishments that you can't find elsewhere. To help you save on costs, the charms/metal decos can be purchased singularly and all trims and ribbons are sold by the yard/meter. If you’re looking for products that will inspire and a one stop paper & embellishment shop, look no further than Live & Love Crafts!
I really hope you can join us at LhoSM this fortnight.
Hugs
Tracey xx


9 comments:
I love this Tracey! This CAS design is fabulous on the kraft paper and your colouring is A-1!
LOL I don't think I can blow the dust off my pencils. Wish I knew how to use them better....like this. Your coloring looks fabulous Tracey. Hugs!
This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx
This is beautiful Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Hi Tracey, wow this looks wonderful on kraft and the colours really are striking, beautifully coloured, I love it.
Hugs Sue W.
Awwwwww... this is so sweet!
WOW! She is beautiful! Fabulous colouring and the perfect little heart detail in the corner. A stunning card! Hugs, Lesley
She is fab Tracey. I should really dust off my pencils too shouldn't I?
Susan x
This is looking fabulous Tracey and love the effect with your pencils on the brown card. It has really nice depth to it and the colours. thanks for your lovely comment you left me and hope all is well with you
x catherine
Post a Comment