Good morning everyone! I'm doing the happy dance this morning because the school holidays have started and I've got 6 weeks of freedom, give or take the occasional day at work. I've ordered some crafty goodies to keep me entertained in case the weather lets us down, although I'd like to make a start on taming the jungle that used to be our garden.
Anyway, must get down to business - I'm here this morning to tell you about our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This one is called Perfect in Pink because, unsurprisingly, we'd like to see lots of pink on your stamped creations.
Here's my DT card
I used a Martha Stewart PATP to create the scalloped border around my easel card. The beautiful papers are from Maja Design's latest collection and I cut the pretty strip from along the base of the paper to use in place of ribbon. Tilda has been coloured with Copics and is surrounded by little roses from WOC. The Doohickey tag is deliberately blank as I don't know where this card is going yet!
I hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We've got a lovely prize from Wild Orchid Crafts to give away to our randomly chosen winner and you'll find some fab inspiration projects from the Team Abi Sweeties right here!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
6 comments:
This is so pretty , Tracey. Adorable image and lovely design. The rose frame looks beautiful!
Chris
x
Woohoo for school hols, 2 and a half weeks to go here yet. Relax & enjoy hon.
Beautiful card xx
Beautiful card Tracey although I'm not a Magnolia fan.I must be one of a few.....lol.Love the rose frame.
Cass xx
This is adorable Tracey ! Love the sweet image and the flowers ! Enjoy your hols Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
so gorgeous tracey.beautiful pretty design and colours and i love the sweet image :D
xx coops xx
This is sooo pretty, Tracey! Love all those flowers girl! xoxoxxo
Post a Comment