
and here's the Bingo Board

I went for Ribbon, Buttons and Spots and my Doodlebug papers seemed to fit the bill nicely. I coloured the wee hAnglar boy and the button with Copics, adding some Doodlebug Sprinkles to complete the design.
I hope you can join in with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're being sponsored by Craft Mojo and the team Abi Sweeties have made some amazing inspiration projects which you can see here.
Have a great day!
Tracey xx
8 comments:
Fabulous card Tracey, love the colours and gorgeous image...Bingo is a cool challenge.xx// You may like to join my birthday candy on my blog. ♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start
What a beautiful card Tracey ! Love the colours you have chosen ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Fab card, Tracey! Beautifully coloured image and great design! Really love your colour choice, the bold primaries are so eye catching!
Chris
x
Fabulous. Love the bright colours - just the thing for a terribly dreich day!
Susan xx
Gorgeous card love the bold colours!
Gorgeous card love the bold colours!
so stunning trace.fab image and i love your bold papers :D
xx coops xx
This is so cute! I just love the colours and your little boy is coloured so wonderfully! Fantastic!
Post a Comment