Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Christmas is just around the corner!

Well, nearly.  The weather here is most certainly autumnal, we go back to school next week and I'm here to show you a Christmas card!  Today sees the start of a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this month is Gifts Galore.

Our sponsor, All Dressed Up, gave the CaSSettes some images to play with.  Here's what I did with mine:


My printed image is quite large, which makes it lovely to colour.  To show it off I made a very plain centre-step card and simply added some Glamour Dust and some ribbon.

Come on over to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and take a look at the inspiration cards my talented teamies have made.  With All Dressed Up digis as a prize, it's got to be worth having a go!

Have a great day.

Hugs

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Love the hair ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracy said...

Oh this is wonderful Tracey! Your coloring of this cutie is spectacular and the step design is fun. Hugs!

Chris said...

That's lovely Tracey! You really are doing a fantastic job with these CAS designs!
Chris
x

Larissa said...

Very lovely card Tracey! The image is really sweet.

Hugs,
Larissa

Ps I have used the derwent inktense red oxide as a skin color ;)

Marilyn said...

Great design on the step card and brilliant colouring. I love, love, love that dress!

An Occasional Genius said...

Autumnal weather?! I'll pack the thermals then ;-)

Absolutely gorgeous card with wonderful colouring xx