Hellooo! It's time for another challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia and this time we'd like you to use 3 different embellies on your projects!
I got my DIs out for the first time in ages to paint this hAnglar image and I'll admit, the first version ended up in the bin. I definitely prefer the ink pads to the markers, so I don't think I'll replace them as they run out... will just have to invest in the little ink pad sets ... and something to store them in ... ;)
I punched a scalloped border around my Bazzill base and then distressed and inked the edges of some Magnolia DP. I covered the metal corner with Frantage - something else I haven't used in a while - and placed some WOC roses around the base of my image mat. The rolled flower ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl (probably!) and I added some large pearls to the centre of each flower with some matte Multi Medium.
The Ribbon Girl is our sponsor this fortnight and they have the most delicious Christmas embellies in store right now, so the timing of this challenge is spot-on!
Hope you can join us!
Hugs,
Tracey xx
7 comments:
She's so pretty. I find I like the pads better than the pens too. The papers are gorgeous and I love that pretty rose trim. Lovely card Tracey. Hugs!
Your card is so beautiful Tracey ! Love the paper and the beautiful flowers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Wowsers Tracey, this is gorgeous x
Absolutely gorgeous, an almost return to the Tracey we know & love ;-) Hugs xx
Beautiful card Tracy, love the papers you used here.xx
Got candy if you have not entered.xx
The Journey is the Start
Eine hervorragende Karte ist das wieder geworden, ein echter Hingucker.
LG
Ulla
Hi Tracey
Fabulous card... Love your colouring... I am not so keen on the Pens Either... I have some small inkpads and the Tin ... So cute
Hugs Sylvie xx
Post a Comment