Thursday, 23 October 2014

For someone who doesn't do Halloween...

I've made another Halloween card!  I can't resist colouring this Tiddly Inks image at this time of year; she's called Alison and she's a dream to colour.



I haven't entered a challenge for AGES so I thought I'd enter the following:

Without Words - Boo
Tiddly Inks - Non-traditional Halloween Colours

Now I really need to get going with my Christmas cards!

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh wow, that is just beautiful! The red is gorgeous, and I'm loving her hair! x

Pia Larsen said...

Wauw, Tracey, this card is FAB!

Chris said...

Fabulous colouring Tracey! Love the red...and that gorgeous hair!
Chris
x

JanR said...

Ooooh, a witch in red, what a fabulous idea! Love the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Tracy said...

Oh wow your red is so beautifully blended and wonderful job on the hair highlights. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome Tracey ! Your colouring is amazing ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Such a perfect witch! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!

hugs,
JoAnn
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooof. This is gorg. I love that vibrant red, coloured to perfection and it looks great with that hair colour. You go girl x

Loopylou. said...

she is deliciously devilish in her red get up hunny, its wonderful
Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this challenge
hugs Lou xx

Annette said...

Wow, it's great. Your colouring is AMAZING and I love the TI image.
Thanks for joining us at Without Words.

Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.