Saturday, 18 October 2014

I don't do Halloween...

...but I quite enjoy making Halloween cards, so I decided to join in with the Team Fi Sweeties this week for the Sweet Stampin' Halloween-themed challenge. 


This was a pretty quick card to make! I used the Halloween set from Clearly Besotted to stamp the cat and the sentiment.  For a change this card won't need to go in the unsent/charity box as I could use it for a belated birthday or something similar. I've used the cat stamp a few times for Good Luck cards, so it's quite versatile.

Hope you can join in the fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.  We're being sponsored by Crafty Devils (appropriately, given the challenge theme) and they have a £15 voucher to give away to one lucky winner.  The Sweeties have been busy making suitably spooky projects to inspire you, so do hop over here to take a peek.

Have a lovely day!

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't do Halloween either Tracey but I love love love your card ! Love the clean look and the cat is too cute to spook ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sammy said...

I just can't get over how fab this card is. It's a perfect CAS design. Love it! x

Chris said...

I have to agree with Sammy...you've got the CAS look off to a T! Love this card!
Chris
x

Tracy said...

hee hee This is fun and I love all those stitched panels. Hugs!

Marilyn said...

OMGosh, is this a fabulous CAS card or what! Your design is so effective and again, I have to say... this is a fabulous CAS card! Just brilliant, my girl!

Pia Larsen said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Tracey! You know me - I am a sucker for CAS and this is just up my alley :o)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

EEK! This card is so simple and yet perfect! Love it!

coops said...

simply stunning tracey.i love your fab scaredy cat :D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Tracey
Fabulous card.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Magda said...

This is so very well done!!
I Love it!!