Saturday, 4 July 2015

Bear with me!

It's new challenge time at Sweet Stampin' and this week our theme is "Bear with Me".  Easy - we'd just like to see a bear/bears on your creations. 

Here's what I made



I used a LotV stamp which hasn't seen the light of day for quite some time and coloured the image with Copics before fussy cutting the bear (without the frame).  I then stamped the image again and used foam tape to layer the fussy-cut image on top.  I cut a square of gingham paper from my stash and as luck would have it, found some peach-coloured ink which matched the paper perfectly.  I used this and a Wplus9 stamp to make the sentiment, which I cut out with a circle die.

I hope you can join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.  We're being sponsored by Freckled Fawn who have a lovely prize to give away to our randomly chosen winner.  For more details, plus a look at the gorgeous inspiration projects the Sweeties have  made, head on over to the challenge blog.

The Boy Wonder and I are off on holiday soon.  This time we're heading to Italy, so I'll hopefully have some lovely photos to share with you when we get back.

Hugs

Tracey xx

5 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so cute, Tracey, the most adorable Teddy. Can I take him home?

Have a great weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Tracey ! This little Ted is adorable ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Love this stamp Tracey, must dig mine out for an airing. Beautiful design too!
Have a fabulous holiday!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness Tracey, I LOVE your gorgeous card. Such a cute LOTV bear and the gingham, I just LOVE gingham. So for me it's a 'prefect' make. Hugs, Wends x

Gail said...

This is fabulous. It's so cute and I adore how you did the bear on the frame. Outstanding! Hugs, Gail