I treated myself to a Santa-themed stamp set from MFT recently and just had to ink up this dancing Santa image.
To give a bit of interest to the background I stamped and embossed the black card base with sparkly embossing powder. The image was coloured with Copics and I added some Glamour Dust to Santa's hat. The fun sentiment comes from a stamp in the same set.
I hope you'll be able to play along with us this month. We're being sponsored by the lovely Emma at Flat Friends so there will be digis for one very lucky winner - make the most of being able to get these lovely images as I understand they won't be around for much longer!
Have a fabulous week everyone!
Hugs
Tracey xx
3 comments:
This is so cute Tracey ! Love this little Santa ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
What a fabulous stamp! Lovely design too, love this Tracey!
Chris
x
I love this image. I have it from back in the old Birdie Brown digital stamp age. I love the way she draws her characters. Fantastic coloring! Love the gorgeous black striped paper in the back and that totally fun sentiment too. Hugs!
Post a Comment