I suppose I'm lucky in that we usually have a lovely view of snowy mountains from the front of our house during winter. The down side is that we often have snow at lower levels, ie. in places where it's a complete nuisance... it's pretty to look at but unless school is closed (a rare event) and I can stay indoors, I'm not a great fan of snow!
However, I can cope with snow on my card and this week at Sweet Stampin' we have a snowy challenge for you, sponsored by All Dressed Up.
ADU very kindly gave the Team Abi Sweeties some digi images to play with and I was lucky enough to be able to use this cute snowman image. I printed him onto some Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and coloured him with my Prisma pencils. I used my Cheery Lynn die to cut the stepper card base and added panels with a snowflake design (Papermania? Dovecraft? Sorry, can't remember!) A few embellies in the form of sequins, a Hobbycraft star topper and some glossy accents were added for a bit of dimension and I used a gel pen to create a snowy topping for the sentiment.
I do hope you can join in with this week's challenge. The Sweeties have created a beautiful array of projects to inspire you - you'll find them here. And as ever there's a lovely prize up for grabs, courtesy of All Dressed Up!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx
5 comments:
This is adorable Tracey ! Love this snowman ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Tracey, gorgeous job with that snowman. I LOVE the pencil on kraft, looks fabulous. Gorgeous paper to pair it with too. Fabulous card hun. Hugs, Wends x
This is the kind of snow I like...on a card and very beautiful! Lovely design, adorable image and fabulous colouring!
Enjoy the weekend!
Chris
x
The snowy topping adds a lovely feeling to the image Tracey, it's a wonderful stepper card. Enjoy the weekend sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
Too cute! Awesome coloring on the kraft and aren't you the clever one adding that snowy detail to the sentiment. Adorable card Tracey! Hugs!
Post a Comment