Hello! I hope that those of you who celebrate Christmas have had a wonderful time. We were at home and although most of yesterday was spent cooking, it was worth it when we sat down for Christmas dinner yesterday afternoon!
Our festive challenge themes continue at Sweet Stampin' and the new one starting today is Food and Drink. Possibly the last thing you want to think of today!
I'm joining in with Team Jacky this week and put together a very quick and simple card:
The MFT image was coloured with Copics and cut out with a Lil' Inkers stitched square die. I faffed about trying to match card to the paper and then remembered my stash of doilies; I thought this would make a pretty mat for the image and also fit well with the challenge theme.
We're being sponsored by the lovely Emma at Flat Friends who is giving away some of her fabulous digis to our randomly chosen winner.
Have a fabulous, restful weekend.
Hugs
Tracey xxx
2 comments:
This is such sweet card Tracey! I'm chuffed that you had a fave card, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas sweetie.
Love and hugs
Maarit
Love this Tracey. Super cute image and the colour palette is gorgeous. Love that fab square doily too. Fabulous card hun. Happy New Year, it'll be rolling around so soon! Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment