Hello! It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this week is Clean and Simple.
As I've mentioned previously, unusually for me I've made a couple of heart-themed cards this year. Here's the second one, which I made for our CAS challenge:
The hearts image was made with a older Magnolia stamp; I coloured it with Copics and added some clear Wink of Stella for a bit of subtle sparkle. Apart from this and the red cardstock mat, there's just lots of white space with room for a sentiment if I need to add one later.
I do hope you can play along with us this week. Our sponsor is Bunny Zoe who has a voucher towards a wee bit of crafty shopping. Sadly Bunny Zoe will be closing soon but there's a store-wide 30% discount at the moment, with bargains galore to be had.
The Sweeties have made some fabulously CAS designs to inspire you, so why not pop over to take a look?
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx

5 comments:
Gorgeous rich red colours Tracey, it's a fabulous CAS card.
Have a lovely weekend!
Love and hugs
Maarit
So lovely!
Perfect CAS card...love it!
Chris
x
Oh my goodness Tracey, CAS perfection hun! Love that heart stamp set and utterly perfectly executed CAS design. Nailed it! Hugs, Wends x
An absolute stunner xx
Post a Comment