No snow here so far this winter, but that's mostly because we've had almost biblical amounts of rain for weeks now. But I'm not actually here to tell you about the weather... I'm popping in to let you know the theme of our latest challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Yes, we have a snowy theme this month at CaSS. I've gone for a more modern look for my DT card
I love that red! It's Simon Says Stamp cardstock and it's just lovely to work with! I used SSS stamps as well, stamping with Versamark and embossing with Hero Arts white embossing powder. The die cut panels were made with Papertrey Ink dies and they leave a perfectly sized opening for the LotV sentiment.
I hope you can play along with us at CaSS this month. Our fabulous CaSSette, Gail, is very kindly sponsoring us this month with a goodie bag for our winner. Do check out Gail's blog here - she's one very talented (and very lovely) teamie! Anyone who knows Gail will be aware of the thought and care she puts into her comments, which are always guaranteed to encourage and motivate.
Hope you are all having a great week and I'll catch up with you at the weekend.
Hugs
Tracey xx
3 comments:
The combination of red and white is so spot on. It's a great combination all the time, but with the white snowflakes...it's just terrific! And I bet you had white embossing powder all over the place. hehehe! I like how you did this with the words layered under the snowflake layer. Nice idea...going to have to use that one on something in the future. Beautiful card with a great variety of snowflakes! Hugs, Gail
I think the red was THE perfect choice. It makes the snowflakes pop so well and that fun "indented" sentiment is a great design element. Hugs!
Hi Tracey,
A beautiful red hot Christmas card! Lovely cooling snowflakes, send some my way I'm melting in the summer heat! Thank you for the inspiration... Megan
Post a Comment