Sunday, 4 April 2021

Happy Easter

Just popping in with an Easter card that I made with one of the lovely Colorado Crafts/Anita Jeram stamps.



Apologies for not being around much at the moment - the house is going up for sale and it's all hands to the pump to get the place spruced up.  This also means keeping my crafty stash tidied away, as I do my crafting in the kitchen.  Hopefully it will all work out quickly and smoothly - I keep telling myself it's an exciting time but I'm still at the "anxious" stage at the moment.

I'll do my best to visit when I can and in the meantime I'll wish you all a Happy Easter/Spring/Weekend!

xxx

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Just adorable! Happy Easter x

Chris said...

Such a sweet Easter card Tracey, beautiful design and colours- love the stamps!
Happy Easter.
xx

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

What a gorgeous Easter card .. .. .. I love the image very, very much and your papers are gorgeous alongside.

Good luck with the sprucing and selling your home. I don't know where I would start if I had to hide away my stash LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gosh, I wonder if you've unpacked your craft gear again yet?! Tricky when you're creating in a limited space. My craft room is currently all packed away while we have our carpet replaced downstairs. So I'm crafting on a postage stamp! LOL. Can't wait to unpack it all again! Love your sweet Easter creation. I bought this set recently, but it didn't arrive until after Easter, so looking forward to creating with it for next year. Aren't these bunnies so sweet?! Love your Maja papers too hun. Beautiful creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo