My new Lili of the Valley stamps have arrived and they are so cute! I bought a couple of the new girlie stamps and the calendar set, which I think will be really useful. I thought I would use one of the new stamps for the Lili of the Valley challenge, which this week is "Glitter and Glitz".
I coloured the stamped image with Copics and added pretty pale blue glitter and Icicle Stickles (well, they asked for glitter!) to the clothes and around the edges of the card. Even the presents got the bling treatment with a good coat of Glamour Dust.
I used Bazzill for the card base and covered the front with Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper. On top of this went a Magnolia die cut doily and a Magnolia die cut lace strip. I'm still not getting on with the doily very well, but I recommend the lace dies - they cut superbly. Around the image I put some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts ( I love the turquoise colour) and I added a 3D sentiment which I believe is K & Co from some years back.
I thought I'd also enter this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge (Cut It Out) and the CES Challenge (Lovely Lace) as well as the Lili of the Valley Glitter and Glitz Challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I do hope you're keeping warm (the temperature is dropping rapidly here). I'm hoping we don't get snow - we had a terrible time here in SW Scotland last year as the snow lasted for weeks and our road was almost impossible to get down. I'm quite happy to have snow for a couple of days over Christmas but that's it! Sorry!
Hugs
Tracey T x
4 comments:
Such a pretty card. Love the glitter round the image - it really pops!
Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.
Edna x
Hi Tracey
Your card is super sweet!!
Love that gorgeous image and the great backing paper goes alongside beautifully.
Lovely colours!
Love Jules xx
Hi ya
aww a gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Awww such a pretty card I love the image with all the glitter it looks awesome.
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at CES Challenges.
Hugs Vicky xx
Post a Comment