Wednesday, 17 November 2010

I almost forgot...

I was just about to go off to bed when I realised I'd forgotten to post this card!  I made this for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers challenge, which was to follow a sketch, and this is what I did.


I used my new MME Christmas Glitter Stack papers again - you can see the glitter in this photo but IRL it doesn't look so snail-traily!  The image is a new Tilda and Edwin stamp which has been coloured with Copics. I did the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and added some Frosted Lace stickles to Tilda's dress.  The lace and flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gems are from the Glitter Pot but I can't remember the make.

Hope you're not flooded, wherever you are.  It's pretty windy here and it's rained all day, but so far things aren't as bad as they were last week, when we had lots of flooded roads. 

Night night!

Tracey T x

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I LOVE this image so, so much! Your card is adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at MSL. :)

Cindy said...

Very cheerfully done, great card, love the flowers and the coloring is wonderful, thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge, please come back and play often. C2

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Tracey, love the Magnolia stamp. Been a dry day down here in Kent, but just seen an outlook and they say possible snow next week - eek!!
Clairexx

Mina said...

no floods here Tracey just cold and wet...your card is fabulous and I love these two arent they fabulous together...your colouring is lush
Mina xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation love the colours and fab papers, big hugs love Pops x

Elise said...

Hi Tracey! What a STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS creation! Beautiful as always sweetie!

Hope you're not flooded anymore and the rains have stopped where you're at!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such encouraging and supportive words. It means so much to me! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

Faye said...

Hi Tracey, this is such a pretty card, I love the layout and that fabby piece of lace. xxx

Lizzy said...

Hi Tracy! luv this card hun it's gorgeous...beautifully coloured images & fab layout.

xx Lizzy xx :)