I do like making black and white cards so I was really pleased when I saw that the latest challenge from Just Magnolia was "White plus 1 colour".
I used black Bazzill for my base and covered this with Doodlebug paper. I added a doily from Joanna Sheen and topped this with a large plain circle Nestie. I cut out my Tilda image with another Nestie and colour her with Copics, Promarkers and a black Prisma pencil for the shading. I gave Tilda a good dollop of bling with some Glamour dust and Stickles on her clothes. I covered the baubles with a drop of Glossy Accents and added a little bit of Glamour Dust while this was still wet.
The ticket is a Magnolia stamp which I cut out and edged with distress ink. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as are the pearls in the corners of the card. Simples!
This card is going to be entered in the Just Magnolia - White plus 1 Colour - Challenge and in Totally Gorjuss' Challenge, Not so Traditional Christmas.
Hope you're managing to stay warm and cosy. I couldn't let my chickens out this morning because the door of one of the coops had frozen solid. Had to go back to the house of a kettle of hot water! Glad I'm not a hen!
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs,
Tracey x
3 comments:
Wow really stylish hun!! love your colouring and papers!! I also love black and white and had never thought of it for christmas!!! Till now!! he he!!
hugs
Jacqui P
I love this image honey fab colours a gorgeous creation big hugs love pops x x
This card was absolutely beautiful! <3
Post a Comment